Friday, July 3, 2015

Rebecca and visitors at the hospice.






  I am starting up this blog again for a couple of reasons. Recently I obtained a permit to build a brick hut in the lot next door on Washington avenue here in Newport. I will be using all the different brick I have been collecting recently.
   I am also restarting it to honor my wife, Rebecca. For the last year and one half she has been going through pancreatic cancer. This brick hut is being built for her.
   Becky is at St. Elizabeth Hospice.  Old friends Ben Sandmel and Ingrid Multhopp are here for a visit. Also pictured is dear friend Sarah (The Bob Kitten) Fulmer. She gave me a clock statue from the estate of Johnny TV Peluso. Together Sarah and went back to Lowell St. to score a DT&S brick.
   Ben with another friend Kim Reynolds. At a Reds game 40 years ago Kim playfully stuck lit matches in Ben's ear. Ben is still holding a grudge.
   Dan Bare with the bunny ears insulted Ingrid by asking her if she is the older or younger sister of her brother Hans. She is actually six years younger. Dan did spend five minutes explaining why it was a most reasonable question.






No comments:

Post a Comment