Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jeff Nash of Newport, Kentucky

I met my good buddy Jeff one Thursday evening at Sis's Family restaurant when I was dining all alone. He is a life long resident of Newport, scoring high on the mugometer. He helped me nail down a roof this week. Too bad he didn't show up Wednesday , Thursday or Friday. Lots of good Jeff stories: one evening he just didn't feel like going to jail so when the cops started chasing him across the 12th street bridge he climbed underneath it and hid on a steel beam. They thought he had jumped into the Licking River and after the rescue boats couldn't find him, declared him dead. In the meantime he had snuck off to his sister's.

1 comment:

  1. I just cought Jeff a couple weeks ago breaking into a house. Well he already broke in the house. I cought him coming out. He is now locked up. Not sure how long that will last. At least the stolen property calls will go down for a while.

    ReplyDelete